The following is a list of arrests made and/or filed by the Graham County Sheriff’s Office, the Tennessee Valley Authority, the N.C. Highway Patrol, the N.C. Wildlife Resources Commission and the Cherokee Indian Police Department.
The information was obtained from arrest records on file at the Graham County Jail and/or Clerk of Court’s office. Persons listed below are innocent until proven guilty:
* Oct. 26 – Devin McKinnley Viar, 25, Robbinsville. Statuatory sexual offense with a child by adult (three counts).
* Oct. 28 – Michael Noah Moore, 27, Robbinsville. Failure to appear on felony.
* Oct. 29 – Joshua Melton Culbreth, 34, Robbinsville. Cyberstalking.
* Oct. 30 – Darrell Curtis Fortenberry, 54, Cherokee. Failure to appear on misdemeanor.
* Oct. 30 – Richard Ike Jr. Satterfield, 42, Robbinsville. Failure to appear on misdemeanor.
* Oct. 31 – Rebecca Gulick, 43, Robbinsville. Failure to appear on misdemeanor (three counts).
* Oct. 31 – Christopher Paul Key, 40, Robbinsville. Failure to appear on misdemeanor, violate domestic violence protection order.
* Nov. 1 – Jeffrey Scott Willard, Jr., 26, Robbinsville. Assault with a deadly weapon, other – free text.
CAD REPORT: For week of Oct. 26 – Nov. 1, 2020
* Property-related: 12; domestic: 31; medical: 19; traffic: 41; general: 49. Total: 152.